CHILDREN’S ART & CRAFT COMPETITION - Opening Notes
- Points will be awarded for presentation.
- All entries should be new and unaided work of the computer.
- Charleville Show accept no responsibility for loss or damage of items.
- Items need to be collected from 4.30pm on the Sunday of the show.
- Items not collected will be recycled.
- No more than one item per class per person.
ALL PAINTINGS, & HANDWRITING TO BE TAKEN TO THE SHOW OFFICE NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY 21ST JUNE AS JUDGING WILL TAKE PLACE ON FRIDAY 23rd JUNE.
ALL CRAFT EXHIBITS TO BE TAKEN TO CHILDREN'S ART AND CRAFT TENT IN THE SHOWGROUNDS BETWEEN 3.00M AND 5.00PM ON FRIDAY 23RD JUNE AS JUDGING TAKES PLACE ON FRIDAY EVENING
HANDWRITING - Opening Notes
Student Programmes Ireland Ltd www.spil.ie
Supporting English Language Learning Worldwide, Main Street, Charleville, Co. Cork.
Prizes: 1st - €15, 2nd - €10, 3rd - €5.
All handwriting exhibits must be received in the Charleville Show Office not later than Wednesday, 21st June, 2023
All entries must be the unaided work of the competitor.
Each entry MUST be MOUNTED on rigid backing, (such as cardboard of the substance of a cereal box) as competition will be on display under canvas at Show Grounds. N.B. SIZE: A4 210mm x 297mm
Word count not more than 600 words.
Entries to be written in black ink, not pencil
Since general appearance is part of judging criteria, the use of tippex and "cross outs" is strongly advised against.
Applicants are not allowed to enter hand writing from previous years.