THE IRISH SHOWS ASSOCIATION & TULLAMORE SHOW SOCIETY
THE BORD BIA 7 A DAY BEST IN SEASON KITCHEN/GARDEN ALL IRELAND
Prize Breakdown 1st €250.00 cash 2nd €150.00 cash 3rd €100.00 cash 4th €75.00 cash
5th €50.00 cash 6th €25.00 cash
RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is to encourage growers to exhibit produce from their own kitchen garden
2. In this competition the produce should be the property of and be grown by the exhibitor.
3. Each exhibit must consist of a display of fruit and vegetables excluding potatoes.
4. Not fewer than 7 kinds
5. Not more than 10. Foliage and root growth may be trimmed for display purposes and herbs may be included
6. The veg and fruit should be displayed within area not larger than 610mm x 610mm (24”x24”).
7. However, foliage and roots may extend beyond that boundary but not rest on the show bench.
8. Marquee open from 7.30am on show morning and will be closed for judging at 10am sharp. Marquee will open to the public at 12 noon.
9. Exhibits cannot be removed before 5.00pm.
THE COMPETITION WILL BE JUDGED AS FOLLOWS:
Variety: 25 points
Condition and quality: 50 points
Overall presentation and attractiveness: 25 points
Eentry Fee: Qualifying Show €3.00 Final €6.00
FINAL TULLAMORE & FBD NATIONAL LIVESTOCK SHOW SUNDAY 13TH August, 2023.
All Enquiries to:
Mary Fitzgibbon: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: (087) 9271921
Theresa O'Keeffe Ph: (086) 8393579.
All Exhibits must be taken to the Showgrounds on Friday night from 5 PM
DECORATIVE EXHIBITS TO BE STAGED ON FRIDAY NIGHT
JUDGING COMMENCES AT 9.30am SHARP SATURDAY MORNING
Exhibits MAY not be removed before 5.30pm on Sunday evening
Charleville Show will not be held responsible for exhibits after 7.00pm.