ARDRAHAN SHOW SOCIETY
THE ARDRAHAN ALL IRELAND RIDDEN HUNTER CHAMPIONSHIP
Sponsored by: Ardrahan Show and Associates
PRIZE FUND: €2,500
RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. Entries are confined to Mares and Geldings, four years old and over, to be shown under saddle.
2. The judges may ride each horse in all paces on either or both reins.
3. The judges will asses the conformation and movement of each horse in hand.
4. Two or more Animals may be selected to qualify for the final if the judges and the ISA agree that the standard is high enough.
5. Exhibitors must have the animal’s passport available for inspection at both the qualifier and the final.
6. The Qualifying Exhibitor must fill out their own Qualifying Card at each Qualifying Show.
These rules should be read in conjunction with I.S.A. Rules.
For information on accommodation or free stabling for the final, contact 086-0879726 or 085-7441779.
1st €500, 2nd €300, 3rd €200, 4th €150, 5th €100, 6th €75.
Best Irish Draught €200, Best 4 Year Old €100, Breeder of the Champion €200,
All other Finalists €75
Entry Fee: To Qualifying show €10 / To Final €20
FINAL: ARDRAHAN SHOW, SAT 8TH JULY 2023.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS – HORSES AND OTHER EQUINES
As from 1 May 2012, any premises (which includes shows, fairs and markets) where horses or other equines are gathered must be registered with the Department. Owners/persons in charge of such gatherings are required to submit a completed application form for registration and to keep records of movements on/off their premises.
Records must be retained for at least 3 years as they may be required by the Department for the purposes of tracing disease. Records required are
It is important therefore that Show organisers should contact their local Regional Veterinary Office in advance so that consideration can be given to compliance with the requirements outlined above.
All Equines (which include horses, ponies and donkeys) must be identified in accordance with EU and national legislation.
In respect of each equine in their care, a keeper must ensure that